Booking Terms & Cancellation Policy
• Your booking is a legally binding contract. We do not wish to impose onerous rules on our guests, but as we only have a limited number of rooms it is often not possible to re-let accommodation at short notice.
• Our Cancellation Period starts on the date of your booking and ends Noon 2 days prior to your arrival date.
• We have requested a credit / debit card number which secures your reservation and guarantees your room in the event of late arrival. We do not debit your card in any way, unless you cancel after noon 2 days prior to arrival.
Then we reserve the right to debit your card for a minimum of one night’s accommodation. This will be refunded if we subsequently let the room less £20 administration charge
If a guest doesn’t arrive on the due date and a cancellation hasn’t been received and acknowledged by us, the full cost for each day of the accommodation booked will be charged to the card.
Bookings made via a third party (booking agent / on line booking sites) must be cancelled with the company you made the booking through. We are not able to cancel bookings without a cancellation notification from them. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for them to contact us to cancel within our cancellation period.
Bookings made direct with Moresby Hall by phone, email or via our www.moresbyhall.co.uk website should be cancelled direct with us within our our cancellation period to guarantee no charge.
• If a guest cancels on the day of arrival, or doesn’t arrive as arranged, any meals booked may also be charged to the card. As meals are pre booked and fresh produce ordered / prepared we reserve the right to charge for meals not taken.
• Every effort is made to allocate the room shown above but we reserve the right to offer an alternative of comparable or upgraded room at no extra cost.